Christmas is synonymous with joy, decorations, good food and well wishes. People across the globe celebrate this festival with immense happiness and many of them send Christmas cards and mailers to their family, friends, and colleagues to offer warm wishes of the festival as one of your greatest Christmas gift ideas following the Christmas traditions of giving. The best way to give a personal touch to a Christmas card is by writing your own Christmas greeting card messages.
Many of us are fond of writing Christmas greeting card messages as we all are affectionate towards sending out Christmas greeting cards. These messages are never just some sentences wishing Christmas, in fact they contain the whole idea of sincere thoughts and feelings one possess for the other. Sending out Christmas greeting card messages helps to stay in touch and extend the festival celebration to all those people whom we do not see very often.
Read More: When to Send Out Christmas Cards ?
There are different ways in writing or getting Christmas greeting card messagesthese days aside from the conventional method. These messages are easily available online, so Christmas e-cards or Christmas greeting cards can be availed easily. However, it is always advisable to quote your own message while sending out Christmas wishes to anyone as itrenders a personalized touch but if you work on a rigid time schedule where you do not have time to think or write these Christmas greeting card messages, then going for options that are available in the market is not a bad choice.
Tips In Writing and Sending Christmas Card Messages
Christmas greeting card messages can be sent to anyone and everyone starting from family to office colleagues and from a friend to a long lost business associate. In fact, one should always use Christmas as a platform to socialize within the boundaries of the office. Living up to the spirit of the festival and sending out business Christmas greeting card messagesare not considered otherwise in any office across the globe provided you stick to the domains of the business writing. While choosing business Christmas greeting card messages,one should always be sure of not getting too personal with colleagues and proper formal approach should be maintained. This helps socialize within the office and leaves an impression upon people.
One should also not forget that Christmas is a religious celebration. This is why Christian Christmas greeting card messages should be avoided by those who do not follow this religion because you never know what religious connotation your message might bring in case you pick it from the religious domains of Christianity. Otherwise, Christian Christmas greeting card messages are the best to send out because they tell you about the spirit of the festival in the best possible manner.
Other Tips In Writing A Christmas Greeting Card Message:
- Never use a formal approach while writing a Christmas greeting card message for your family.
- If writing for an office colleague, it is advisable not to enter the very personal domains unless the colleague is your best friend.
- For friends, write whatever you want. Just maintain the integrity and dignity of the festival.
- It is advisable to write your own Christmas greeting card messages and not copy it from websites or greeting cards as personal messages are always better and interesting.
As we all know that Christmas is also the time for holidays and people across the world travel to different cities to celebrate Christmas. Therefore, holiday greeting card messages also hold a great relevance. People send holiday greetings to each other to inform about what they have been up to. A traveler’s postcard with a short holiday greeting card messages can tell others about the quality time you had spend during your vacations with your friends or family.
What To Write In A Christmas Card ?
1. May your Christmas be filled with lots of happiness, peace and love... ooh and lots of presents
2. If you're feeling warm today, it's from all the love we're sending your way. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
3. Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all festive season. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
4. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! May it bring you joy, happiness and everything else you deserve.
5. It's the time of eggnog, candles, cakes, songs, reindeer, carols, laughter – and most importantly LOVE. Merry Christmas.
6. My letter to Santa this year asked for YOU! So don't be surprised when he comes through your window and puts you in a sack!
7. May your home be filled with Christmas songs, cakes, candies and all the love that this festive season brings.
8. May this Christmas season bring your closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
9. May God bless your home with peace, joy and love. Have a merry Christmas!
10. I don't know about you, but Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday. The tree, the lights, all the presents to unwrap. Could there be anything more magical than that?! Merry Christmas!
11. The spirit of Christmas should not be just for one day but for the whole year! Wishing you love, joy and peace the whole year round. Merry Christmas
12. Giving and receiving love is the only guarantee of having a truly Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wishing you and your family all the best.
13. Merry Christmas! Sorry but that's all I could come up with but hey I'll add that I love you on Christmas and awlays
14. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year! May all your dreams for the coming year be fulfilled.
15. May God bless you and your family on this very special day. Merry Christmas, with love from all of us.
16. Merry Christmas to you! May all your dreams for the coming year be fulfilled and may you find joy and love.
17. We hope that this Christmas will be for you a cheerful ending to the year and a great beginning to a happy new one.
18. You know what I got for Christmas this year? Stress from shopping around for the presents. Backache from decorating the house with Christmas lights. And soon 20 pounds from eating all the yummy Christmas food! Seriously though It's a wonderful time to spends it with great friends and family like you Merry Christmas.
19. Merry Christmas. May God bless you and your family on this special day.
20. You know what I truly love about Christmas? I can eat everything I want because you know, it's the holidays! Merry Christmas!
21. May your heart be warmed by the sweet magic that Christmas always brings, and may all your dreams be fulfilled. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
22. A warm cup of eggnog, a chat with the family and a laugh with friends around the beautifully-decorated tree. Can Christmas get any better than this? Merry Christmas!
23. Here's wishing you a Christmas day full of joy and laughter. Savor the wonderful delights for months to come.
24. Christmas is so much more special if you share it with people you love. Thank you for inviting us to celebrate it with you. Merry Christmas!
25. Merry Christmas!!! Since I didn't know what to get you for Christmas, I decided to be original and buy you nothing. So you better enjoy this card! Only joking! I hope you enjoy the present
26. The holidays are a special time for family and friends to come together and celebrate the gift of love everlasting. We love you very much and wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
27. I love everything about Christmas, especially the magic and excitememnt you see in children's eyes when they see all the presents Santa brought them! Merry Christmas!
28. My wish for you this Christmas is that love finds you in all that you do this season. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
29. Christmas songs in the background to set the mood, the lights are blinking, the eggnog is ready and family and friends are on their way. What else could you ask for?! Merry Christmas!
30. We're sending you wishes for the merriest memories of the Christmas Season, and hopes for a prosperous New Year! Season's greetings!
From religious to endearing to humorous messages, these Christmas wishes are sure to kindle warmth in the hearts of your friends and family:
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. - Norman Vincent Peale
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. - Charles Dickens
Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time. - Laura Ingalls Wilder
"Maybe Christmas", he thought, "doesn't come from a store." "Maybe Christmas ... perhaps ... means a little bit more!" - Dr. Seuss
At Christmas, all roads lead home. - Marjorie Holmes
Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. - Peg Bracken
Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart...filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever. - Bess Streeter Aldrich
Short & Simple
Merry Christmas with all the trimmings!
Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas!
Have a magical holiday season.
Decorate your Christmas with joy!
God bless us, everyone!
Wishing you all the joy, hope and wonder of Christmas!
Blessings, love, and peace to you this Christmas.
Joy & Peace
For unto us a child is born...- Isaiah 9:6
May God bless your home with peace, joy and love. Have a merry Christmas!
Remember that the reason for the season is the reason all the time. Merry Christmas!
I hope that our Lord's love is spread upon the world this Christmas.
May you feel the love of Christ this Christmas!
Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. - Luke 2:11
Tidings of Good Cheer
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
I'm glad to have people like you in my life to send Christmas cards. I am truly blessed this Christmas!
It's the time of eggnog, candles, cakes, songs, reindeer, carols, laughter – and most importantly LOVE. Merry Christmas.
Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.
Hot chocolate, presents, candy canes, and family are the things that make Christmas such as special time. Merry Christmas!
As you become busy with the holiday festivities, take time to enjoy those things that are most important.
The Magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends.
Lots of Laughter
Christmas is a Claus for celebration.
Why are Dasher and Dancer always taking coffee breaks? Because they are Santa's star bucks.
Christmas calories don't count!
Is it too late to be good?
Don't try to borrow any money from elves; they're always a little short! Have a Merry Christmas!
Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season and all the best in the coming year!
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a joyful holiday season.
We're wishing you a Christmas filled with the warmth of family, friends, and fun.
I hope your holidays are enjoyable and relaxing.
Season's Greetings to those we hold dear, from our home to yours, whether far or near.
With all the thought and effort you've put into your greeting, don't forget to add a little extra something special to your cards. Sealing the envelope with a metallic foil sticker is a nice finishing touch.
MERRY CHRISTMAS !